Examination of the submission draft Whitburn Neighbourhood Plan
- Neighbourhood Plan examination correspondence
- Comments submitted in response to the consultation on the Submission Draft Plan
- The submission documents
The Whitburn Neighbourhood Plan has been developed by Whitburn Neighbourhood Forum.
A referendum on the Whitburn Neighbourhood Plan took place on Thursday 4 August 2022.
This page contains information relating to consultation that's already been carried out on the draft plan and the independent examiner's review of it.
The plan has now been approved. For more information and to read the final version of the plan see: Whitburn Neighbourhood Plan.
The submission documents, or 'plan proposal', consist of:
- The Submission draft Whitburn Neighbourhood Plan (2020-2036)
- A map identifying the area to which the proposed neighbourhood development plan relates
- The Whitburn Neighbourhood Plan Consultation Statement and,
- A statement ("Basic Conditions Statement") explaining how the proposed neighbourhood development plan meets the requirements of paragraph 8 of Schedule 4B to the Town and Country Planning Act 1990
You can request a physical copy of the documents using the contact details below:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0191 424 7688