Skip header

Report an issue

Roads, pathways and street lighting

Abandoned vehicle

Blocked or broken drain in the road

Highway obstruction

Street lighting problem


Path / public right of way problem

Pavement problem

Traffic light fault

Traffic problems and speed check issues

Bins and rubbish

Missed bin collections


Litter bin problem

Litter in the street

Recycling site problem

Environmental and community issues

Abandoned shopping trolleys

Countryside enquiry

Report a dangerous building

Dog fouling

Fly posting


Noise problem

Play area or skate park issue

Public toilet issue

Crime and disorder

Report antisocial behaviour

Counterfeit goods

Disguised car traders

Report a hate incident

Report a racial incident

Loan sharks and unlicensed money lenders


Council Tax and benefits

Suspected benefits fraud

Change of address (Council Tax)

Council Tax discount / reduction application

Change of Council Tax due date

Housing benefit - change of address

Housing and planning

Moving out of South Tyneside

Moving into or within South Tyneside

Demolition notification

Report an empty property

Unauthorised development

Land ownership enquiry

Cooling tower notification

Social housing - report suspected fraud


Business rates (NNDR) change in circumstances

Food safety

Consumer complaint - Report an individual or business to Trading Standards

Make a complaint about a Market trader

Gaming machine complaint

Report a rogue trader

Report sales of age restricted products

Not found what you're looking for?

You can also make a payment or request a service.

Or, leave feedback or make a complaint.

How would you rate the information on this page?

Share this page