Skip header

Request a service

Bins and rubbish

Permits for Recycling Village

Bulky waste collections

Request a new bin / blue bin caddy

Request help to pull your bin out

Parking and streets

Appeal a parking fine

Apply for a foreshore (seafront) parking permit

Apply for a South Shields Town Centre parking permit

Apply for a resident parking permit

Pedestrian crossing installation request

Request a disabled parking bay

Council Tax and benefits

View your Council Tax balance

Request Council Tax e-billing

Request a Council Tax refund

Request a Discretionary Housing Payment

Housing, garages and allotments 

Request a housing repair

Apply for an allotment

Burglar alarm keyholder registration

Request to rent a Council garage

Right To Buy Scheme

Licences and permits

Taxi (Hackney Carriage) Drivers Licence application

Market Trader application

Private Hire drivers application

Private hire operator's licence

Private hire vehicle licence

Skip licence

Gaming machine permit

House collection permit

Street collection permit

Hoarding erection licence

Scaffolding licence


Request support and advice online

Assistive technology

Request / enquire about social care

Enquire about fostering

Enquire about adoption

Education, Health and Care Assessments for children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)

Births, deaths, marriages

Death certificate copy

Birth certificate copy

Marriage certificate copy

Other requests

Building work inspection

Football pitch booking

Request business rates refund

Lettings information pack request for Events

Request pest control

Join the Safetraders scheme

Shop or factory repair

Request a test of weighing and measuring equipment

Not found what you're looking for?

You can also make a payment or report an issue.

Or, leave feedback or make a complaint.

How would you rate the information on this page?

Share this page