If you are not happy with your response

If you feel that we have not dealt with your petition properly, you may make a complaint.

We will try to deal with your complaint informally if we can.

You should contact the officer who has been dealing with your petition in the first instance, or ask our Customer Advocates Team to do this for you.

The service manager or a senior colleague will look into the problem and let you know within 10 working days how they may be able to help.

Our focus at Stage 1 is on putting things right; you wouldn't usually receive a written response at this stage unless you ask for one.

If you are still unhappy, you can ask for a formal investigation of your complaint under Stage 2 of the complaints procedure. You should do this within 28 days of receiving your response.

It would be helpful to set out why you remain unhappy and any issues you feel we have failed to address.

You can submit a complaint online at complaints.