Petitions allow you to raise concerns that are important to you and have a direct influence on the political process.

If you're concerned about something the Council is responsible for, or that the Council can influence, you can submit a petition to the Council.

How to submit a petition

To submit a petition, post it to:

Chief Executive,
South Tyneside Council,
Town Hall and Civic Offices,
Westoe Road,
South Shields,
NE33 2RL