Appeal a decision about your child's school place

If you are still unhappy with the decision

The panel's decision is final. There is no further right to appeal.

If you think there has been an administration mistake by the appeals panel, you can write to the Local Government Ombudsman.

You can only write to the Ombudsman if the panel has:

  • not followed the correct procedures
  • not acted independently

You cannot appeal again until the next academic year.