The Council is unable to provide help with your gardening, but we can give you details of private companies who may be able to help.

These contractors are private companies so we can't provide information on quality or performance. There can be changes to names and numbers that we're not told about, so we can only provide a list for guidance only. We recommend that you do you own research as well.

Gardening services

Gardening with Disabilities Trust
Grants and support to allow disabled gardeners to keep pursuing their hobby and interests.


Need advice about the right support for you, a friend or relative?

Our team of trained advisers is here to help guide you to the right support to help you stay independent.

This could include connecting you to facilities and resources that are available in your community, finding care support services that you can arrange yourself, or accessing care support from the Council if eligible.

Email the Let's Talk team at or call 0191 424 6000.