Planning: Publications and fees
The Council produces the following Local Plan and planning policy-related reports and leaflets which you can buy on request.
You can also view and download on the documents on our planning pages.
- all document prices are for colour printed copies
- black-and-white copies of documents are available for half price
- consultation draft local plan documents (in black-and-white) are available free of charge to South Tyneside residents and businesses.
- maps are only available in colour
- all map prices are for colour printed copies
- maps are available separately from documents
You can photocopy our documents and maps in black-and-white for:
- 11p per A4 sheet
- 24p per A3 sheet (up to a max of £5)
To purchase documents and their constituent OS-based proposals maps please make cheques payable to South Tyneside Council.
*All of the prices below include postage and packing
|Local Development Framework (LDF)|
|Development Management Policies||£15.00|
|South Shields Town Centre & Waterfront AAP||£35.00||£20.00|
|Central Jarrow AAP||£35.00||£20.00|
|Hebburn Town Centre AAP||£20.00||£10.00|
|Supplementary Planning Documents (SPDs)||£10.00|
|SPD21 Locally Significant Heritage Assets - technical appendices||£100.00|
|Local Wildlife Sites technical appendices||£50.00|
|Strategic Housing Land Availability Assessment (SHLAA)||£55.00||£40.00|
|SHLAA summary schedule of sites (A3 size)||£10.00|
|Infrastructure Delivery Plan (IDP)||£30.00|
Please contact the Council's Spatial Planning team on 0191 424 7688.