Payslips for staff
Help using the system
In the system, you can:
- view your payslips online, and
- download, print and save PDF copies of your payslips
What you will need
You will need a device that can access the internet, such as a smartphone, tablet, laptop or computer.
More about logging in.
When your payslips will be available
You will usually be able to see your payslip five days before pay day. This means you can check your pay and raise any queries before pay day.
If you have just started with us, you should be able to log in and view your payslips online five days before your first pay day.
You may not have access to the system from your first day of employment.
How to view and download your payslip
- To view a payslip, click on the month that you wish to view. All of the information on this page is the same as the information on your paper payslip.
- To download a payslip, click the 'Download payslip' button (in the 'Summary' box at the top of the payslip page).
All devices work slightly differently, so how your payslip downloads and prints will depend on the device you are using. An Android smartphone will be different to an Apple Mac laptop for example. Follow the usual process to download, view and print a PDF for your device.
Viewing older payslips
In the system, you can see payslips dating back to:
- September 2020 - for Council and schools (apart from Monkton Juniors) employees
- January 2021 - for South Tyneside Homes employees
- September 2021 - for Monkton Juniors employees
If you need copies of any older payslips, email the HR Payroll team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you can't log in
Double check you have entered the correct details.
If you enter incorrect details five times in a row, you will be locked out of your account.
If still can't log in after you have checked your details are correct, email the ICT Help Desk (Help.Desk@southtyneside.gov.uk) with the following information:
- Full name
- NI number
- Employee (payroll) number
- Date of birth
The ICT Help Desk is open Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm. Your email will be responded to as quickly as possible within these times.
If you enter your log in details incorrectly five times, you will be locked out for 15 minutes.
After 15 minutes you should be able to try again.
Check carefully that you are entering all of the information correctly.
If there is something wrong with your pay
If there is something wrong with the amount you've been paid, or deductions from your pay, email the HR Payroll team at email@example.com.