Household planning enquiry form

About this publication

The householder planning enquiry form should be used for proposals to alter a home, including works within the boundary / garden of a property.

You can not use this form is work has already been started or has been completed and there is a fee of £50 to use this service, cheques need to be made payable to South Tyneside Council or you can call us and pay using a debit card.

Publishing information

From: Development management (planning)

Published: November 2023


PDF:  Household planning enquiry form (PDF) [133KB]

This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. If you need help to access this information within this file, please get in touch to request an accessible format.