Reducing your alcohol intake


If you are concerned about your alcohol intake, contact your GP for support.

To find your local GP visit NHS: Find your local GP.

Or, contact the South Tyneside Adult Recovery Service, which is specifically for adults affected by alcohol misuse who live in South Tyneside.

Local and national services

For a list of local and national services that can help with alcohol misuse, see:

Drug, alcohol, substance misuse services