Money and debt advice (adult social care)


There is a range of money advice services available to you.


The information on these pages is for your information only. The information is not exhaustive and other financial advisers are available.

South Tyneside Council is not responsible for the products, policies or services offered or approved by any external organisation or provider. The Council will not be responsible for damages or losses, however caused, or suffered by any person who relies on information and advice provided by any external organisation or provider.

If you're unhappy with financial advice you've had

If you are unhappy with any financial advice you have received, contact: