Carers: How to have your say

Have your say

You may have questions, concerns or suggestions about how to improve services.

Local health and social care services and some voluntary organisations in South Tyneside give you the change to have your say on local planning and decisions about the way services are provided.

We can put you in touch with useful forums where your views will be heard.

For more information about to have your say on Council services and consultations, see have your say.

If you find it hard to ask for help or to give your views, you can ask a friend or relative to help, or get someone to act on your behalf.