Marriage fees

You will have to pay fees to the Superintendent Registrar for:

  • Giving Notice of Marriage
  • The Marriage Ceremony
  • The Marriage Certificate

All of the above fees are reviewed regularly by General Register Office and are available upon request.

If the marriage is to take place in a licensed venue please contact the venue concerned for their fees. These will be extra to the fees already quoted by the Superintendent Registrar.

For further enquiries please see our list of fees or contact your local Register Office.