Safeguarding reviews and reports

Report a concern

If you think someone is at risk or is being abused, you should report it to South Tyneside Council:

Report a concern about an adult

Report a concern about a child

Child Safeguarding Practice Reviews

For government guidance, see GOV.UK: Child safeguarding practice reviews

Review of Children's Social Care

Children's Social Care: The independent review of children's social care

Safeguarding Adults Reviews

Safeguarding Adult Review reports and Inquiry Reports