Primrose Family Hub
Family Hub: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm
STANLEY's daycare: Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm
Multi sensory available to book for children aged 0 to 5 years.
Groups available for children aged 0 to 5 years.
Age range: 2 months to 5 years
Total places for children: 68
Free early education places: Yes (for the term after a child's second birthday)
Centre Manager: Natalie Buglass
Stanley's Daycare Manager: Kayleigh Wilkinson
Ofsted report: Primrose Family Hub Ofsted report
Find out more about STANLEY's daycare at Primrose Family Hub.
See a full list of activities at all our family hubs.
Primrose Family Hub offers a range of activities for parents / carers and children, including:
- Learning with Play (0 to 4 years) - A group for families with children under 5 years. Promotes quality time and learning through play as well as information, advice and guidance.
- Learning with Play SEND (0 to 4 years) - A group for families with children under 5 years with an additional need or waiting for assessment. Promoting learning through play as well as information, advice and guidance.
- Baby Explorers - (conception to mobile) - A group for babies focusing on bonding and attachment, communication, health and wellbeing, safety, development milestones and learning through play.
- Little Explorers (mobile to walkers) - A toddler group focusing on communication, health and wellbeing, safety, development milestones and learning through play.
- Language Explorers (0 to 2 years) - A group to support your child's communication and language through play.
- Henry (antenatal (0 to 5 years, 4 to 12 years) - Provides tips and support for parents and carers. Explore how to provide a happy, health, supportive environment for the whole family. As part of the programme there's also 5 workshops you can join:
- Starting solids - This workshop will explore the taste journey children will have when they start having solid food.
- Looking after yourself - A workshop which will explore maintaining positive relationships as a family. It will also provide you with toolkits to help reduce anxiety and staying calm.
- Understanding behaviour - You will share experiences with a small group of other parents and carers, find new ways of reducing stress, and gain new ideas to help you manage daily family life.
- Eat well for less - You will gain great tips in this workshop which will help you keep to a budget and get the whole family eating more healthily.
- Healthy teeth - A workshop to help you get ideas to support teeth brushing and get ideas for healthy food swaps. You will be able to share experiences of looking after children's teeth that will help prevent tooth decay.
- Solihull (first 5 years, school years 5 to 18 years) - A programme based on the Solihull approach. Supports parents and carers to understand their child's behaviour in the context of their development and child-parent relationship.
- Reducing Parental Conflict - We offer a range of programmes to support parents and carers who may be experiencing conflict such as:
- You, me and baby too
- Getting it right for children
- Arguing better
- Parenting when separated
- Incredible Years (conception to 6 years) - A programme focusing on children's learning, development and behaviour. A chance to meet other parents and discuss positive parenting.
- Triple P (6 to 19 years) - A programme giving parents and carers simple and practical strategies to help them build strong healthy relationships and confidently manage their children's behaviour.
Other sessions available
Baby Massage - Learn different massage strokes, strengthen your bond with your baby and meet other parents. For babies aged 0-1 year.
First Aid Awareness Course with St John's Ambulance - a free one and a half hour paediatric First Aid course that highlights how to respond in the first instance when first aid is required (focus is children under 1 year) covering areas such as choking baby, bleeding, convulsions, resuscitation of a baby, burns, recovery positions etc.
Sensory Room Sessions - Research has shown that sensory experiences during the early developing years can help to boost children's brain structure. Our sensory room has a range of interactive and stimulating resources within a calming environment. Our sensory room is available to book with a maximum of 3 parents/carers and their children in each session. Booking is essential.
Please call the centre on 0191 4244900 for further details, dates and to book your place.