- How to apply
- Updated guidance to support the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Find your local STANLEY's daycare
STANLEY's are South Tyneside Accredited Network for Learning in the Early Years.
STANLEY's are committed to providing high quality childcare for all children that will improve outcomes for young children and their families, and reduce inequalities.
- Child development and school readiness- supporting personal, social and emotional development, physical development and communication and language from pre-birth to age 5, so children develop as confident and curious learners and are able to take full advantage of the learning opportunities presented to them in school.
- Parenting aspirations and parenting skills- building on strengths and supporting aspirations, so that parents and carers are able to give their child the best start in life.
- Child and family health and life chances- promoting good physical and mental health for both children and their family, safeguarding, supporting parents to improve the skills that enable them to access education, training and employment, and addressing risk factors so that children and their families are safe, free from poverty and able to improve both their wellbeing and their future life chances.
How to apply
To enquire about a place at a STANLEY's daycare, please get in touch directly with the centre.
Updated guidance to support the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
The Department for Education (DfE) has published a new guide for parents, produced by Sheringham Nursery School and Children's Centre, which guides parents through what to expect in their child's development.
Find out more: Foundation Years: Updated guidance to support the EYFS