Skip header

Help with school and college transport: Appealing a decision


  1. Overview
  2. Eligibility
  3. Personal Transport Budget
  4. Independent travel training
  5. Taxi or mini bus travel
  6. Bus pass for public transport
  7. Appealing a decision
  8. Contact us and give feedback

Appealing a decision

If you do not agree with the outcome of the application, you can appeal by writing to the SEND Access and Inclusion Service Manager either:

  • by post to South Shields Town Hall, Westoe Road, NE33 2RL


Next page: Contact us and give feedback

How would you rate the information on this page?

Share this page