Community Trigger Requests
- When the process can be used
- Make a Community Trigger Request
- Numbers of Community Trigger Requests received
If you have reported anti-social behaviour and you feel that no action has been taken, then you may be able to ask for your case to be reviewed.
This is known as a 'Community Trigger Request'.
It can be used individuals, businesses or community groups.
The review panel will look at the action taken by the relevant agencies, such as:
- South Tyneside Council
- South Tyneside Homes, or other housing providers
- Northumbria Police
- Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs)
The process helps to make sure that no one has to deal with persistent problems before action is taken.
Next page: When the process can be used