Skip header

My Care My Home

Advice and guidance for elderly and vulnerable adults about care services.

Disclaimer - South Tyneside Council does not run this service

The information on the website was correct on the date it was published. We make every effort to keep the information on our website correct and up to date, but South Tyneside Council cannot accept responsibility for any errors or omissions, or liability for any inconvenience, loss or damage, however arising, from the use of, or reliance of this information.

You should check any information with the relevant service before acting or relying upon it.

My Care My Home offer free information and advice over the telephone to people who need advice on the type of care service they require, and how to find the right care provider for their needs.

They also provide advice on the cost of care and funding options.


Phone: 0800 731 8470
Website: My Care My Home

How would you rate the information on this page?

Share this page