- Book a session (gym, swimming, fitness class)
- Fitness classes
To come to a fitness class, you must book the class.
Read the important information below before you book a fitness class.
Changes to our classes
- There are less people in each class
- There are more classes available - 172 instructor led sessions per week, and new class Les Mills THE TRIP at Haven Point
- There is a gap between classes, where the studio will be cleaned
- Studios include marked social distancing training zones, you will be 2.5 metres apart from other visitors in all studios
Before you visit
- Do not come to a class if you feel unwell
- Arrive ready to exercise, as the changing rooms and showers are closed
- Mats are not provided, so if you need a mat (eg for yoga or pilates) bring your own, or you can buy one from the leisure centres
- Sweat towels are not allowed in the studios
- Use contactless payments where possible
When you are here
- Please wear a face covering when entering, you can remove it when using the facilities, read about wearing a face covering in Council buildings
- Stay 2 metres away from other visitors at all times
- Use the hand sanitiser available
- Lockers are available
Book a class
To book, call one of our centres.
Our phone lines are extremely busy at the moment. We are sorry if you're having trouble getting through, please be patient and ring back later if possible. We are doing our best to answer all calls.
You can book by ringing any centre, it does not have to be the centre you want to visit.
There are plenty of spaces available to book.
More about booking a session.