- Book a session (gym, swimming, fitness class)
- Fitness classes
To visit a centre, you must book a session over the phone. This includes visits to the gym, swimming pool and fitness classes.
Do not come to a leisure centre unless you have booked a session.
We ask that you wear a face covering when entering a leisure centre. You can remove the face covering when using the leisure facilities.
There are exemptions for age, health or disability reasons. For the full government guidance and information about who is exempt, see government guidance on face coverings.
What is available
Areas that are open:
- swimming pools
- fitness classes
- cafes - for people who are using the centres only (takeaways only at Haven Point cafe)
- toilets - for people who are using the centres only
- leisure waters (slides etc) at Haven Point
At Haven Point, there is now free wifi and Costa Coffee available to buy.
Closed for now
Areas that are closed for now:
- sports halls and courts
- saunas and steam rooms
- changing rooms and showers (apart from for swimming)
Changes to keep you safe
- everyone must book a session - this will help to stop the centres from getting too busy
- we are cleaning the centres more throughout the day - areas will be closed at certain times for cleaning
- hand sanitiser is available
- floor markings and signs are in place, to help you keep a safe distance from other visitors
- no spectators are allowed
- you cannot use the cafes or toilets unless you are using the centre
- the cafe at Haven Point is currently doing takeaways only
Read more about changes to the:
Opening and closing times are the same. Gym, swimming and fitness class timetables are different.
Check the individual centre for opening times and timetables:
Membership payments and discount cards
Membership direct debit payments have been frozen since the centres shut in March.
Payments will start again in September 2020 (on the same day of the month your payments usually come out). This means you will get a few weeks free of charge.
Membership costs will stay the same.
If you have a discount card that you paid for before the centres closed, you will get an extension to cover the time you have lost.
To join, see about memberships and discount cards.
To leave, see how to cancel or freeze your membership.
Next page: Book a session (gym, swimming, fitness class)