- Details of proposal
- Have your say
- What happens next
Details of proposal
Reason for restriction:
- significant numbers of non-residential vehicles, which reduce the number of available parking places for residents and their visitors
- accessibility issues
- provision of additional parking spaces
Proposed parking restrictions:
- no waiting at any time
- Resident permit holder only
- no waiting with exemption for verge parking
Types of restriction proposed:
- double yellow lines
- designated resident permit parking bays
- verge parking
South Drive, Parkside, Victoria Road West and North Drive, Hebburn224.06KB
South Drive 2, Parkside, Victoria Road West and North Drive, Hebburn240.87KB
Have your say
To give your feedback on these proposals, email your comments to ParkingSchemeConsultations@southtyneside.gov.uk by 19th December 2019
What happens next
We will review all feedback.
Depending on the feedback we get, the proposals may change, or may not go ahead.
Read more about how traffic and parking consultations work.