- Details of proposal
- Have your say
- What happens next
Details of proposal
Reason for restriction:
- The Parking Team have recently received a number of concerns regarding parents attending the school site blocking access and obstructing the carriageway within the cul de sac
Proposed parking restrictions:
- No waiting Monday to Friday 8-9.30am and 3-4pm
- No loading Monday to Friday 8-9.30am and 3-4pm
Types of restriction proposed:
- single yellow lines and signs
- single kerb blip and signs
Ullswater Gardens, South Shields49.0KB
Have your say
To give your feedback on these proposals, email your comments to ParkingTeamConsultations@southtyneside.gov.uk
Closing date 16th March 2020
What happens next
We will review all feedback.
Depending on the feedback we get, the proposals may change, or may not go ahead.
Read more about how traffic and parking consultations work.