South Tyneside Youth Service gives young people the chance to get involved in exciting youth projects across the Borough. Our projects offer a safe space for young people to:
- relax and have fun
- engage with informal education
- access creative and sporting activities
- go on trips (including residential trips)
- take part in social action/community projects
- opportunities to develop personal, social and emotional skills
Our projects are based around young people's own interests, experiences and are youth-led.
If you would like more information about any of our projects please contact Gayle Snowball, Senior Youth Worker, South Tyneside Youth Service on 0191 424 0118 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Details of youth groups are listed below.