Terms and conditions: Manage your penalty charge notice
The 'Manage your parking fine (penalty charge notice)' service is available on the following externally hosted website: Manage your parking fine (penalty charge notice). The website is owned by South Tyneside Metropolitan Borough Council (the Council). By using the website the user agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of use.
- The website is maintained for your personal use and viewing.
- The Council publishes the images and information on the website in good faith but, so far as the law allows, it accepts no liability for their accuracy. The Council will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that all intellectual property rights are respected and that the information and images are accurate and neither defamatory nor offensive.
- Users may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, licence or create derivative works or sell any information obtained from the Website. Users may download information or images for private non-commercial viewing purposes only.
- All payments are subject to the following general conditions and any specific conditions on the appropriate pages relevant to the payment being made:
- Your payment will take a minimum of 2 working days to reach the account to which you are making a payment (this includes the time taken to verify your credit/debit card details with your card issuer and for payment to be notified to the Council).
- Responsibility cannot be accepted for payment not reaching the intended account due to a customer quoting an incorrect account number.
- The Council will not accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the card issuer (due to the incorrect card details being entered or other reasons).
- If the card issuer declines payment, the Council is under no obligation to bring this fact to the customer's attention. Customers should check with their bank/card issuer that payment has been deducted from their account.
- If you send a payment to the Council in accordance with the instructions in this website, a receipt will be sent by email to the email address supplied by you.
- Images relating to your parking fine (Penalty Charge Notice) will be available to be viewed on the website for 35 days from the date of service of the notice or until the parking fine (Penalty Charge Notice) has been paid or a representation made. After these events, the images will no longer be available.
- The South Tyneside Council website will transfer you to an externally hosted site operated by the Council's parking software provider Conduent.
- The South Tyneside Council website will transfer your email query to an externally hosted email site operated by the Council's parking software provider Conduent.
- Please note that before you click on any link to Conduent, you are aware that your personal data will be transferred to this hosted website.
- Please note that emails sent to enquiries@STparkingresponse.co.uk will be transferred to the Council's parking software provider Conduent
- Please note that emails from noreply@STparkingresponse.co.uk will have been sent from the Council's parking software provider Conduent