19SUPPA - Dealing with Parents and Carers
- 19SUPPA - Dealing with Parents and Carers
- Chuter Ede Community Association
- 4:00pm to 5:30pm
- Free to School Workforce Development Buy-Back Participants - £45 to others
About this course
This workshop will help you consider the different behaviours and strategies that can be adopted when dealing with parents and carers.
Examples are taken from normal to extreme behaviour that the school office may have to face.
The workshop enables you to:
- consider the importance of emotional intelligence when dealing with others
- identify our own strengths and weaknesses when dealing with parents and staff
- consider a range of strategies that can be adopted in different situations
Expected Impact on School/Setting:
- To enable staff to be more confident and assertive within their roles
Target Group: Support Staff