Skip header

Apply for help with school or college transport

  1. Intro details
    1. This form will expire after one hour (from when this page opened).
    2. What is this form for?

      You can use this form to apply for help with getting to and from home and school or college, including:

      • Bus pass for public transport
      • Independent travel training
      • Taxi or bus travel

      If you wish to apply for help towards the cost of getting your child to school or college (Personal Transport Budget), see Apply for a Personal Transport Budget.

      Before you start

      To complete this form, you will need:

      • an email address
      • details of your child and their school
      • name, address and contact number for at least two parents or carers

      Are you already getting help with transport?

      If you currently get help with school or college transport from South Tyneside Council, and you wish to renew this help for the next academic year, see Renew for the next academic year.

      More information

      To find out what help is available, who is eligible, and for information about the application process, see Help with school and college transport.

How would you rate the information on this page?

Share this page