Skip header

Apply for help towards the cost of getting your child to school or college (Personal Transport Budget)

  1. Intro details
    1. This form will expire after one hour (from when this page opened).
    2. What is this form for?

      You can use this form to apply for help towards the cost of of getting your child to school or college and back. This is called a Personal Transport Budget.

      This can be used towards:

      • the cost of fuel or car share agreements
      • public transport
      • anything else that supports you to make your own arrangements to get your child to school

      To find out who can apply, what other help is available, and for information about the application process, see Help with school and college transport.

      Before you start

      To complete this form, you will need:

      • an email address
      • details of your child and their school
      • name, address and contact number for two parents or carers

      Are you already getting help with transport?

      If you currently get help with school or college transport from South Tyneside Council, and you wish to renew this help for the next academic year, see Renew for the next academic year.

How would you rate the information on this page?

Share this page