The fiercely energetic and empowering martial arts based cardio workout supported by driving music and powerful role model instructors.
|Monday (from 7 January 2019)||1.15pm - 2.15pm||Jarrow Focus|
|Tuesday||12.30pm - 1pm||Haven Point|
|8pm - 9pm||Haven Point|
|Friday||10.30am - 11.30am||Haven Point|
|Saturday||1pm - 1.30pm||Haven Point|
Virtual classes are included in all multi-memberships and those where customers have selected classes as part of their duo option.
- Non-member (adult) - £3.50
- Non-member (junior) - £3
- Get Active Discount Card holder (adult) - £3
- Get Active Discount Card holder (junior) - £2.50
Find out about Get Active Discount Cards.
Become a member - join online today
Find out more about our leisure memberships.
To make a booking, please speak to one of our reception staff or phone:
- Haven Point - 0191 424 7800
- Jarrow Focus - 0191 489 4100
- Hebburn Central - 0191 424 7801
- Temple Park Centre - 0191 426 9119
- Monkton Stadium - 0191 489 1283
- Classes must be booked in advance, we suggest you book early to avoid disappointment.
- When calling to book a place on a fitness class it is vital that you speak to a member of staff in order to have your place allocated. Leaving a voicemail simply gives us an opportunity to return your call and cannot be accepted as confirmation of a place.
- Individual opening times of centres vary, please consider this when attempting to book a place on a class.
- You must be aged 14 or over to attend one of our classes. Those under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- For more information, see the Fitness class booking and cancellation policy.
Attending a virtual class
By taking part in a virtual class, you are declaring that you are fit to do so. Should you have any concerns about a medical condition that may affect your ability to exercise, please consult a medical professional.
Please make sure you arrive at the studio in plenty of time so that you can take part in the session from the beginning. Dropping in mid-way through a class is not allowed - the warm up is a vital part of the class.
Find out more about Les Mills Virtual fitness classes.