Activities at Grange Road Baptist Church
Various social and fitness activities are held by Grange Road Baptist Church in Jarrow.
The information on the website was correct on the date it was published. We make every effort to keep the information on our website correct and up to date, but South Tyneside Council cannot accept responsibility for any errors or omissions, or liability for any inconvenience, loss or damage, however arising, from the use of, or reliance of this information. You should check any information with the relevant service before acting or relying upon it.
Activities for all ages range from tai chi to coffee mornings and line dancing.
See below for details of activities, dates and times.
- 9.30am to 11am - Parent and Tots
- 2pm to 3pm - Tai Chi
- 9.30am and 6.30pm - Weight Watchers
- 10am to 11.30am - Coffee Stop & during Coffee Stop - Your Voice Counts
- 7pm to 8pm - AA Group
- 11am to 12pm - Work Out and Chill Out with Linda (exercise for older people)
- 7pm to 9pm - Choral Society
- 10am to 11.30am - Coffee Stop & during coffee stop - Listening Ear (Jarrow)
- 9.30am to 11.30am - Line Dancing
- 12pm to 3pm - YMCA Youth Club
Tel: 0191 421 7987
Web: Grange Road Baptist Church