We are very grateful to the following. This website would not have been possible without them:
- South Tyneside Remembers Volunteers
- Heritage Lottery Fund
- South Tyneside Libraries
- The Web Team at South Tyneside Council
- DWP and the Project 10,000 volunteers
- Community Arts Project North East (CAPNE)
- North East War Memorials Project (NEWMP)
- Commonwealth War Graves Commission (CWCG)
- Peter Hoy and the James Hoy Archive who got us started.
With special thanks to Ken who has dedicated much of his life over the past few years to researching the project and who has tracked down men we didn't think we would ever be able to find.