The Old Pilot House - Blue Plaques
Please note: The location displayed on the map is approximate.
Information on the plaque
Pilot House- The Old Pilots House modernised in 1930 is still the office of the Tyne Pilots.
Opposite the house is The Beacon which was erected in the late 18th century for the guidance of the local pilots.
Available to view on the Open plaques website