Old Town Hall - Blue Plaques
Please note: The location displayed on the map is approximate.
Information on the plaque
Old Town Hall- The only Market Place building to survive the 1941 blitz, it was erected in 1768 by the Dean and Chapter of Durham, and served as Town Hall until the New Town Hall was opened in 1910.
Restored in 1977.
Available to view on the Open plaques website