Former Pilots Office - Blue Plaques
Please note: The location displayed on the map is approximate.
Information on the plaque
Former Pilots Office- For 320 years from 1536, Trinity House, Newcastle controlled the Tyne pilotage. Thereafter, pilots were directed by a new Authority on which they were represented. This house was the Pilot Offices from 1886 to 1980.
Available on the Open plaques