Lawe Beacon, Lawe Top - Blue Plaques
Please note: The location displayed on the map is approximate.
Information on the plaque
Lawe Beacons - Erected as navigational aids in 1832 by John Turnbull, at a cost of £60, this beacon and its companion replaced 18th century structures.
They complement the High and Low Lights at North Shields.
Available to view on the Open plaques website