Live Music at the Amphitheatre
- Live Music at the Amphitheatre
- 7:00pm to 9:00pm
The annual summer-long free South Tyneside Festival kicks off in June with our fantastic Live Music at the Amphitheatre events.
Every Thursday and Saturday evening between 2nd and 23rd June the Seafront Amphitheatre will host outdoor performances from some of the most talented bands from around the region.
The bands performing are:
- Sat 2 June - The Troubleshooters
- Thu 7 June - Rivelino
- Sat 9 June - The Garage Studios present Beth Macari and Animal Sons
- Thu 14 June - The Understudies
- Sat 16 June - The Sleeze Sisters
- Thu 21 June - South Tyneside College
- Sat 23 June - Panic Report
Our Live Music at the Amphitheatre programme of events is sponsored by Minchella & Co and brought to you in partnership with BBC Newcastle.
There are no items to display