Fitness classes at Jarrow Focus
Coronavirus (COVID-19) update
We ask that you wear a face covering when entering a leisure centre.
You can remove the face covering when using the facilities. There are exemptions for age, health or disability reasons. For the full government guidance and information about who is exempt, see government guidance on face coverings.
Visiting a leisure centre
To visit, you must book a session over the phone.
Our phone lines have been very busy, we are sorry if you're having trouble getting through. We are doing our best to answer all calls. There are plenty of spaces available to book.
Reopening information and bookings
Book a fitness class
To attend a fitness class, you must book the class.
Read about changes to fitness classes and booking a session.
Prices for fitness classes
Fitness classes (excluding Les Mills, Pilates and Yoga):
- Adult (non-member): £5.55
- Junior (non-member): £4.65
- Get Active Discount Card Adult: £4.35
- Get Active Discount Card Junior: £2.95
- Get Active Plus Discount Card: £2.95
Les Mills, Pilates and Yoga:
- Adult (non-member): £6.10
- Junior (non-member): £5.00
- Get Active Discount Card Adult: £4.90
- Get Active Discount Card Junior: £3.45
- Get Active Plus Discount Card: £3.45
See about memberships and discount cards.
Virtual classes at Jarrow Focus
As well as instructor-led classes, there are Les Mills virtual classes at Jarrow Focus.
|Les Mills Body Pump||10.30am |
|Escape Pain exit group||1.00pm|
|Les Mills Body Pump||5.30pm |
|Les Mills Body Pump||10am|
|Les Mills Body Combat||11am|
|Les Mills Body Combat||6pm|
|Les Mills Body Pump||11.15am|
|Les Mills Body Pump||7.00pm|
|Healthy Lives - Circuits||1.30pm|