How to get a discount card
Just pop into any of our leisure facilities and ask at reception.
If applicable, please remember to bring with you payment, proof of residency or evidence of concession.
There are two discount cards available:
1. Get Active
Our Get Active discount card gives you discounted rates on activities, and is ideal if you do not want to commit to a long-term membership.
Available for juniors (under 18 years) or adults (18 to 59 years).
2. Get Active Plus
Our Get Active Plus discount card offers further discounts for:
- senior citizens
- full-time students
- registered disabled or unemployed
- registered carer's (must be in receipt of a Carer's Allowance and care for someone for at least 35 hours a week)
- those on a Government approved training scheme, or
- those in receipt of Income Support, Working Tax Credits, Incapacity Benefit or Employment and Support Allowance
Both cards are valid at:
- Haven Point
- Hebburn Central
- Monkton Stadium
- Temple Park Centre
- Jarrow Community Pool
- Jarrow Focus
Prices (per year)
|Discount card||South Tyneside resident*||Non resident|
Get Active Junior
Get Active Adult
(18 - 59 years)
|Get Active Plus||£6.45||£8.55|
* Proof of residency is required.
How much discount would I get with a card?
The discount varies depending upon the facility and activity.
For example, an adult gym session at Haven Point for a non-member is £7.15, with a Get Active discount card it is £5.60 and with a Get Active Plus discount card it is £2.85.
Please check the individual activity at the facility you are interested in. See Leisure facilities.
Get unlimited access to leisure facilities with a leisure membership.