UK Community Renewal Fund (UKCRF)
South Tyneside Council is looking for bids for revenue projects that can deliver in 2021/22.
The is part of the Government's new £220m UK Community Renewal Fund (UKCRF).
The fund aims to:
- help areas pilot new programmes and approaches
- invest in skills, community and place, local businesses, and supporting people into employment
South Tyneside has been named a priority area for the fund. It is the role of the Council to receive bids and shortlist those that will be sent to Government. The Government will ultimately decide which bids get the funding.
For full details about the fund, go to:
- GOV.UK: UK Community Renewal Fund
- GOV.UK: UK Community Renewal Fund: Frequently asked questions
- GOV.UK: UK Community Renewal Fund: Technical note for project applicants and deliverers
If you have further questions email email@example.com.