The ultimate body workout
HIIT - what is it? Short, intense bursts of effort followed by periods of recovery. The basic recipe? Go as hard as you can for a short period of time, rest, and then repeat. It's the intervals that allow you to keep pushing into your max effort training zone. Benefits of HIIT —Burn calories for hours after your workout. —9% more fat loss and 17% more effective than your standard aerobic or "steady state" training. —Get fitter faster - 30 minutes is all it takes.
|Monday||6.45pm - 7.15pm||Hebburn Central|
|Saturday||10am - 10.30am||Jarrow Focus|
|Sunday||10am - 10.30am ||Hebburn Central|
- Non member (adult) - £5.40
- Non member (junior) - £4.50
- Get Active Discount Card holder (adult) - £4.25
- Get Active Discount Card holder (junior) - £2.85
- Get Active Plus Discount Card holder - £2.85
Find out about Get Active Discount Cards.
Become a member - join online today
Find out more about our leisure memberships.
To make a booking, please speak to one of our reception staff or phone:
- Haven Point - 0191 424 7800
- Hebburn Central - 0191 424 7801
- Jarrow Focus - 0191 489 4100
- Temple Park Centre - 0191 426 9119
- Monkton Stadium - 0191 489 1283
When calling to book a place on a fitness class it is vital that you speak to a member of staff in order to have your place allocated. Leaving a voicemail simply gives us an opportunity to return your call and cannot be accepted as confirmation of a place.
Please note individual opening times of centres vary, please consider this when attempting to book a place on a class.
Please note you must be aged 14 or over to attend one of our classes. Those under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Classes must be booked in advance, we suggest you book early to avoid disappointment.