Regularisation certificate

About this publication

This form is only to be used where building work has previously been undertaken without prior Building Regulation approval.

It is to be filled in by the applicant/owner responsible for carrying out the building work. The form should be accompanied by plains detailing the work carried out and the relevant fee. 

Publishing information

From: Building Control

Published: 2010


PDF:  Regularisation certificate (PDF) [168KB]

This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. If you need help to access this information within this file, please get in touch to request an accessible format.