Skip header

Abnormal loads

To move an abnormal load you must get consent from the police and council.

To tell South Tyneside Council about a proposed abnormal load movement within our highway network please email us at

For the latest highway works within South Tyneside please see Roadworks and closures.

How would you rate the information on this page?

Share this page