You can pay for parking in a range of South Tyneside Council car parks using the PayByPhone app on your mobile phone.
On the app you can:
- Pay for parking using a credit or debit card
- Find car parks in the area
- Create an account
- See where you have parked
- Be reminded when your parking is about to expire
- Extend your parking time
Each car park has a unique four digit location number. Parking officers can then look up the number plate to check where you have been parked.
How to use PayByPhone
- Download the app
- Register for an account if you want to
- Enter the car park's location number
- Select how long you want to park for
- Pay for your parking
The app is available for Apple and Android users and can be downloaded at PayByPhone
You can use PayByPhone in these car parks:
Click on the individual car parks for information including prices.