Pathways 4 All is a parent led charity based at the Tim Lamb Children's Centre serving Tyne & Wear, Northumberland, County Durham and beyond.
What does Pathways 4 All do?
- Provides activities for children and young people 0-25 with disabilities/additional needs and complex health issues.
- Offers social opportunities for their families including siblings at their base at the Tim Lamb Children's Centre.
- Runs a GR84All Cafe with 'Changing Place' toilet area with hoists and height adjustable bed.
- Provides a fully accessible centre including a large garden with specialist play equipment, soft play area, activity hall, toddler area, sensory room, arts and crafts room, IT suite, teenage zone.
- Runs a full timetable of clubs and activities with new sessions being added all the time.
- Offers an annual family membership to the centre £12 per year - with extra charges (always minimum cost) for some activities, e.g. £1.50 per child for soft play session.
The Tim Lamb Children's Centre
The Rising Sun Country Park
Tyne and Wear
Tel: 0191 266 5233
Online: Pathways 4 All
Facebook: Pathways 4 All Facebook