Skip header
Local Offer Banner

EHC Plan - Help and advice

Council advice

Connexions -South Tyneside
Ocean Rd Community Centre, Ocean Rd, South Shields
Tel 0191 4247400

South Tyneside Council Direct Payments Team
Jarrow Town Hall, Grange Rd, Jarrow, NE32 3LE
Tel 0191 4244369

SEND Services
Call 0191 4247410 or e-mail

Independent advice

For parents or young people who want independent information, advice and support in relation to their child's special educational needs:

South Tyneside Special Educational Needs and Disability, Information Advice and Support Service (Previously known as The Parent Partnership Service)

Independent Panel for Special Education Advice (IPSEA) 
Call 0800 018 4016 

Coram Children's Legal Centre
Family, Child & Education Legal Advice
Call 08088 020 008
Open Mon-Fri 8am-8pm

Tyne gateway Trust
Riverside Children's cottage
Minton Lane
North Shields
NE29 6DQ
Call 07917 123650 or email

34-36 New Green Street, South Shields, NE33 5DL
Call 0191 4271666 or e-mail

Carers Association in South Tyneside
1 Beach Rd, South Shields, NE33 2QA
Call 0191 4543346 or e-mail

How would you rate the information on this page?

Share this page