Skip header
Local Offer Banner

Social Fund grant

Previously the Community Care grant.

South Tyneside Council administers the funding for a grant from the Social Fund (which used to be called Community Care grants).

For more information about this grant please contact Welfare Support Service .

How would you rate the information on this page?

Share this page