Skip header
Local Offer Banner

Disabled Students' Allowance (DSA)

As a higher education student living in England, you can apply for a Disabled Students' Allowance (DSA) if you have a:

  • disability
  • long-term health condition
  • mental health condition
  • specific learning difficulty like dyslexia

The support you get depends on your individual needs and not on income.

For more information go to GOV.UK: Disabled Students' Allowances (DSAs).

How would you rate the information on this page?

Share this page