Skip header

Financial help for renewable energy

Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI)

You could get money towards renewable heating costs in your home.

For information, go to Ofgem: Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive

Feed in tariff

This guarantees a minimum payment for all electricity generated by the system as well as a payment for any surplus electricity which you can sell back to the national grid. These payments are in addition to the electricity savings you will be making on your bill.

To qualify for Feed in Tariff or Renewable Heat Incentive your installation must be installed by a Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) approved installer. For more information on MCS accredited systems and installers visit The Microgeneration Certification Scheme

For more information on financial assistance for the Feed In Tariff and Renewable Heat Incentive visit Energy Saving Trust

Warm Zone Project

Our Warm Zone project provides insulation and heating grants to homeowners or tenants living in private rented accommodation, please contact Warm Zone on 0191 424 7914.

How would you rate the information on this page?

Share this page