Local Plan publications and fees
The council produces the following Local Plan and planning policy-related reports and leaflets which you can buy on request.
Printed documents and maps
- all document prices are for colour printed copies
- black-and-white copies of documents are available for half price
- consultation draft local plan documents (in black-and-white) are available free of charge to South Tyneside residents and businesses.
- maps are only available in colour
- all map prices are for colour printed copies
- maps are available separately from documents
You can photocopy our documents and maps in black-and-white for:
- 11p per A4 sheet
- 24p per A3 sheet (up to a max of £5)
To purchase documents and their constituent OS-based proposals maps please make cheques payable to South Tyneside Council.
*All of the prices below include postage and packing
Price list for Local Plan and planning policy publications
|Document|| Price||Map Only|
|Local Development Framework (LDF)|| || |
|Core Strategy|| £20.00|| £5.00|
|Development Management Policies|| £15.00|| |
|South Shields Town Centre & Waterfront AAP|| £35.00|| £20.00|
|Central Jarrow AAP|| £35.00|| £20.00|
|Hebburn Town Centre AAP|| £20.00|| £10.00|
|Site-Specific Allocations|| £60.00|| £40.00|
|Supplementary Planning Documents (SPDs)|| £10.00|| |
|SPD21 Locally Significant Heritage Assets - technical appendices||£100.00|| |
|Other publications|| || |
|Local Wildlife Sites technical appendices|| £50.00|| |
|Strategic Housing Land Availability Assessment (SHLAA)|| £55.00|| £40.00|
|SHLAA summary schedule of sites (A3 size)|| £10.00|| |
|Infrastructure Delivery Plan (IDP)|| £30.00|| |
You can also view and download all of the above documents on our Local Plan pages.